Fire & Security Services offer the following as well as a wide range of consultancy; including:
Fire Protection – Detection
- Supply and installation of a full range of fire detection systems
- Emergency evacuation systems
- Supply and installation of sprinkler, deluge and water spray systems
- Supply and installation of off road vehicle AFFF Fire Suppression Systems
- Fire suppression and special hazards systems
- Supply and service of a full range of portable fire extinguishers and hose reels
- Supply and installation of fire suppression systems
Security & Access Control
- Supply and installation of a full range of quality access control systems
- CCTV systems
- Security and monitoring systems
- Car park control systems
- Boom and automatic gates
- Cable Gates
- Manufacture of personalized PVC ID cards to suit a wide variety of access control applications
- Supply of equipment and installation of systems with established 24-hour support for our region
- In house service and recharge of a wide range of fire extinguishers
- On site fire fighting equipment training
- The workshop and service vehicles are fully equipped to service, repair, pressure test and recharge various types and brands of portable fire extinguishers including off road vehicle fire suppression systems.
- Our workshop uses an environmental controlled powder room to create a dry environment for the recharging of dry chemical extinguishers to ensure the smooth flow of powder during operation of the extinguisher.
Fire Fighting training
Fire & Security Services offers a range of non-accredited courses to train staff in the operation of portable fire extinguishers and a range of other appliances. It includes information on the principles of fire and its extinction, fire classification and ratings, fire extinguisher types available and their operating principles.
Life & Rescue International provides complementary accredited courses to Australian standards to complement Fire & Security Services on the job training.
Fire Fighting training can be completed on your premises and would be conducted by our accredited and certified training personnel, with the use of our environmentally friendly safe gas fired fire-fighting unit.